IOFA’s internship programs are open to passionate undergraduate and graduate students
who can commit at least 8 hours per week. We seek interns with interest
in a range of issues including youth development, human trafficking, human rights,
international development, disabilities rights, girls empowerment and leadership building.
Our interns come from a variety of areas such as social work, public relations, design,
fundraising, program development, research and evaluation, and social media to name a few.
IOFA is proud to have mentored interns from many colleges and universities including:
- The City College of New York (CUNY)
- Columbia College Chicago
- DePaul University – Chicago
- John Marshall Law School
- Loyola University Chicago
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- Northeastern University
- Roger Williams University
- The School for Public and International Affairs (SIPA) at Columbia University
- The University of Chicago
- The University of Chicago, Graduate School of Social Service Administration (SSA)
- University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC)
- Wagner School of Public Service, New York University (NYU)
Please note: All internship positions have been filled for Summer 2018. Thank you for your interest!