The International Organization for Adolescents (IOFA):
- Builds institutional capacity to address complex child and adolescent welfare issues
- Works holistically to coordinate stakeholders in social service, law enforcement, the courts, healthcare, and other systems
- Advances evidence-based program design and groundbreaking research
- Develops scalable and replicable project models
- Operates with minimal infrastructure to maximize local ownership
Over its 15-year history, IOFA has implemented 35 projects in 23 countries. For more information, see Our Projects.