IOFA has built the capacity of hundreds of organizations and government agencies—including law enforcement, in more than 12 countries through culturally and linguistically appropriate training and technical assistance. IOFA trainings and follow-up TA help child-serving organizations to integrate best practices into their programming for vulnerable youth and to improve efficacy in operations. IOFA has training and technical assistance topics include:
- research design and data collection, including conducting needs assessments, rapid assessments, and community participatory needs assessments;
- program planning and development including the creation of coordinated service referral networks;
- fostering collaboration and strategic partnerships;
- development and implementation of advocacy agendas; and
- curriculum development on topics such as commercial sexual exploitation of children, human trafficking, HIV/AIDS prevention, and violence prevention.
For more information on IOFA’s Training and Technical Assistance work, visit Our Projects.