IOFA’s internship programs are open to passionate undergraduate and graduate students
who can commit at least 8 hours per week. We seek interns with interest
in a range of issues including youth development, human trafficking, human rights,
international development, disabilities rights, girls empowerment and leadership building.
Our interns come from a variety of areas such as social work, public relations, design,
fundraising, program development, research and evaluation, and social media.
IOFA is proud to have mentored interns from many colleges and universities including:
- The City College of New York (CUNY)
- Columbia College Chicago
- DePaul University – Chicago
- John Marshall Law School
- Loyola University Chicago
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- Northeastern University
- Roger Williams University
- The School for Public and International Affairs (SIPA) at Columbia University
- The University of Chicago
- The University of Chicago, Graduate School of Social Service Administration (SSA)
- University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC)
- Wagner School of Public Service, New York University (NYU)
Current Internship Openings
NHTDWG Fundraising and Capacity Building Intern, Spring/Summer 2022
National Human Trafficking and Disabilities Working Group (NHTDWG) is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Fundraising and Capacity Building Intern. As a non-profit, our working group heavily relies on grant and donor funding. In your role as an intern, you’ll be an integral part of our fundraising team and assist in sustaining the longevity of the working group. View job posting.
Can’t Find an Opportunity You’re looking for? Fill out an open application!
Please click here for an Internship Application.
If you would like more information, please email us at [email protected].